Apartment Manager Full Time, Starting $15/hour Very fast paced environment.Banking Skills Required. After 1 year of employment you get full benefit package with 401K. Will train the right person!
- Advertising and showing vacant properties to prospective tenants.
- Processing applications and negotiating leases and rental rates.
- Establishing and enforcing property rules.
- Ensuring buildings and facilities are in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Establishing maintenance and staff schedules.
- Hiring, training, and monitoring staff.
- Collecting or adjusting rent and security deposits, and keeping track of tenant accounts.
- Investigating complaints and resolving conflicts.
- Planning and overseeing renovations, maintenance, repairs, and services.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.