Best Part Time Job In Town NOW HIRING School Bus Drivers in All Western MT Locations Full Time Wages For Part Time Work. Apply now to begin your individualized training now! Application available at harlowschoolbus.com 605-206-1630.
- Being attentive to traffic and weather conditions and ensuring passenger safety.
- Following the planned route and schedule for departure times and stops.
- Regularly checking vehicle safety such as tires, brakes, turn signals, mechanical equipment, etc.
- Monitoring and reporting fuel consumption, mileage, and passenger numbers.
- Reporting delays, accidents, and emergencies.
- Responding to emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Inspecting the vehicle thoroughly before and after each trip.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of the bus when required.
- Enforcing conduct and safety rules on the bus.
- Maintaining a clean vehicle.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.